quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

the last words

Now I know That I can't make you stay But where's your heart But where's your heart But where's ... I know There's nothing I could say To change that part To change that part To change... So many Bright lights been cast a shadow But can I speak? Well is it hard understanding I'm incomplete The life that's so demanding I get so weak The life that's so demanding I cant speak I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay Ill be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home Can you see My eyes are shining bright Cause im out hear On the other side Of the jet black Hotel mirror And im so weak Well is it hard under standing I'm incomplete The life that's so demanding I get weak I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay Ill be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay Ill be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home (awesome solo) these bright lights are always black to me

these bright lights are always black to me to me

I see you lying next to me

With words I thought Id never speak Awake and unfraid Asleep or dead (x4)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário